Soraka support isn’t something that’s too groundbreaking, but have you met Soraka top lane? Soraka mid lane? or even Soraka as a carry bot lane? No, they’re not trolling cause recently, Koreans have made Soraka broken in 4 diffirent roles! Even Riot games confirmed that Soraka is now the “strongest champion in the game”!
Stick with us as we dive into some of the latest and most powerful builds that have been rising in popularity in Korean solo Queue for the League of Legend Patch 10.3! And since they’re brand new, your opponents are likely to underestimate their strength and be caught off guard by just how strong they really are! So be sure to abuse them to gain some fre-elo!
NEW BROKEN Korean Builds for Top lane!
- SORAKA: Summon Aery, Manaflow band, Transcendence, Scorch with Resolve secondary: Bone Plating and Revitalize for extra tankiness! For items you’ll go for Redemption, Athene’s Unholy Grail, Ionian Boots, Ardent Censer, Spirit Visage and Zhonya’s Hourglass.
She’s so OP at the moment that Riot confirmed she’s gonna be hard nerf next patch, so abuse her as much as you can! The play style of this pick is pretty much the same as support Soraka, except that you’ll have to play more agressive during the early game. A healing support like Soraka when soaking up XP and Gold from solo lane can pretty much keep your team unkillable. In addition to that, she does a ton of damage during the lane phase and good self peel with healings and instant silence. Abuse this while you can because this is a must pick or ban champion!
- VLADIMIR: Unsealed Spellbook, Magical Footwear, Minion Dematerializer, Cosmic Insight with Sorcery secondary: Transcendence with Nimbus Cloak. For items you’ll go Spellbinder, Twin Shadows, Ionian Boots, Zhonya’s hourglass, Rabadon’s Deathcap and Void Staff.
This build will likely become meta for Vladimir. The synergy between Nimbus Cloak and Unsealed Spellbook is just brilliant, every summonerspell that you swap to will give you Ghost for free, which covers the lack of Phase Rush while also giving you a combat summoner spell. Twin Shadows is really cost cost efficiency because it gives you AP, movement speed and an active that helps you gap close with only 2400 gold.
- CAMILLE: You can either go Grasp of the Undying, Shield Bash, Bone Plating, Revialize with Timewarp Tonic and Biscuit for hard matchups that you need sustain or the standard Conqueror, Overheal. Legend:Bloodline, Last Stand with Resolve secondary. For items you’ll go Trinity Force, Ravenous Hydra, Ninja Tabi, Phantom Dancer, Spirit Visage and Guardian Angel.
Koreans have stopped building Sterak’s Gage and instead taking Phantom Dancer. Building this item will make your dueling and split pushing alot stronger. Having extra movement speed combine with your Q and Trinity Force will make kiting enemies much easier. Give this a try next time you pick her up!
NEW BROKEN Korean Builds for the Jungle!
- SENJUANI: Omnistone, Magical Footwear, Future’s Market, Cosmic Insight with Domination secondary, Cheapshot and Ultimate Hunter. For items you’ll go for Cinderhulk, Ionian Boots, Zeke’s Convergence, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Warmog’s Armor and an Adaptive Helm.
- SYLAS: Conqueror, Triump, Legend:Tenacity, Last Stand with Domination secondary: SuddenImpact and Ravenous Hunter. For items you’ll go Redsmite Runic Echoes, Sorcerer’s Shoes, Hextech Protobelt, Zhonya’s hourglass, Morellonomicon and a Rabadon’s Deathcap.
With this new Sylas try to max W first, E second and Q last.
- TALIYAH: You can either go Dark Harvest or Electrocute, Cheapshot, Zombie Ward, Ravenous Hunter with Sorcery secondary: Water Walking and Nimbus Cloak. For items you’ll go for Bluesmite Runic Echoes, Sorcerer’s Shoes and pretty much any AP item that you think will work.
NEW BROKEN Korean Builds for the Midlane!
- ZED: Electrocute, Taste of Blood, Eyeball Collection, Ultimate Hunter with Precision secondary: Presence of Mind and Coup de Grace. For items you’ll go for Duskblade, Sanguine Blade, Ionian Boots, Stormrazor, Mortal Reminder and Youmuu’s Ghostblade.
This build will lower the difficulty of Zed and guarantee you’ll land your skillshots (unlike LL Stylish). These items will cover 2 of Zed weaknesses which is easy to dodge skillshots and lane sustain. If you main Zed, try this build out, it works extremely well!
- SORAKA: the same as Soraka Toplane. But be careful with some matchups as they can burst you down at level 6 like Zed, Leblanc, Fizz,…
NEW BROKEN Korean Builds for the Botlane!
- FOR ADCs: Stop taking Inspiration secondary. Instead try Sorcery with Nimbus Cloak and Gathering Storm.
Having that extra movement speed from your spells makes your kiting much stronger. Give this a try, pretty much every ADC in Korea have made a complete shift and so should you!
- SORAKA: The play style is exactly the same but now you’re much safer cause you have a support to back you up.
The way that Soraka bot lane works is that she’ll keep her teammates alive for so long that they ended up doin more damage in the long run.
NEW BROKEN Korean Builds for the Support!
- BRAUM: Glacial Augment, Magical Footwear, Minion Dematerializer, Approach Velocity with Resolve secondary: Bone Plating and Unflinching. For items you’ll go Pauldrons of Whiterock,Boots of Mobility, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Zeke’s Convergence, Knight’s Vow and Redemption.
With this build, Braum will be even more agressive with a guarantee stun whenever he hits his Q and will likely make the enemy’s ADC burn their summoner spells.
- PANTHEON: Press the Attack, Triumph, Legend:Tenacity, Coup de Grace with Resolve secondary: Bone Plating and Unflinchung. For items you’ll go Pauldrons of Whiterock, Boots of Mobility, Umbral Glaive, Guardian Angel, Youmuu’s Ghostblade and Black Cleaver.
This pick is really agressive so be sure to have an ADC who’s ready to follow up with your engage, like Tristana or Lucian.
That’s gonna be it for our OP Korean picks for League of Legends patch 10.3. Thank you guys very much for reading. Be sure to try out these builds in your next games and tell us the result in the comment section below! Goodluck and have fun climbing Summoners!