The PBE has been updated! As we come to the end of the 9.9 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes a new summoner icon and tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change – what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
An esports summoner icon for G2 Esports was added to the PBE:
- Ashe VFX Update spotlight:
- Caitlyn VFX Update spotlight:
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.
Relentless Hunter (D4)
- Movement speed increased from 9 to 10
- Movement speed per stack lowered from 10 to 9
Context & Notes
1) Riot Repertoirprovided a changelist for Master Yi and Guinsoo’s Rageblade, aiming to go to the PBE in the 9.10 cycle:
Some early 9.10 Master Yi stuff (also Rageblade because relevant). For Yi, looking to take some stats out (especially in the late game) and do some QoL, counterplay, and skill expression improvements.
Souce : surrenderat20.net