Too bitter to be constantly hit by Thresh and Blitzcrank, a player who … tinkered with himself to create a game to dodge skill, and it is attracting the attention of a lot of League of Legends players on the web society.
The mini-game set helps improve your LoL playing skills – LoL dodge Game
For many newcomers to the MOBA game as well as League of Legends, dodge skills is not a simple matter. Even there are players for many years but still cannot get good reflexes when encountering Thresh’s Death Sentence or Blitzcrank’s Rocket Grab. Hit these moves, players sometimes only water … sitting still watching his champions die in bitterness.
Last year, a gamer with a Reddit account swompythesecond – too helpless due to his weak dodging skills – created a flashgame to train himself to be able to wriggle before the enemy’s unexpected attacks.
This is a game played online in the browser, without any software to install. All you need to do is type in the LolDodgeGame search bar, and you’ll be delighted to practice your desired skills. Initially, the site was named the game League of Dodge, with the protagonist being the legendary Swordsman Yasuo, and the whole site had only one skill-avoiding game. However, due to copyright issues, this site received some edits. In the process of development, this guy has always created 3 more new games: Skillshot Game, Kitting Game, Farming Game.
The game is very light, smooth, even on weakly configured computers, as well as does not require very strong network connection. Incidentally, it has become a great textbook for beginners to play League of Legends.
Even Faker has been here to research and improve his skills of dodging skills and hacking his brain
Reddit – lol dodge game
- I’m trying the dodging game but find that sometimes I’ll click towards river and my character model just stops completely, even though I know I can walk where I’m clicking because I’ve managed to get there before consistently. Just thought it was something worth mentioning.
- Interesting interaction with Ez E: if you E in the direction he faces at the start of the game with no prior movement inputs, he appears to accelerate ridiculously fast and enemies start rotating rapidly.
- Feels pretty good, a few things to note though. Ezreal’s w and q timings seem off. If you w and then q a target often times the w just completely misses because the q hit first, which doesn’t happen in the real game. Also, it seems like you put in the cd reduction for hitting q but only on q, so if you e and then hit a few qs it doesn’t lower the cd of your e which makes it feel quite a bit different than the live servers.
- Hey man, just tried it! Pretty dope overall, liked all the gamemodes! Controls are chill, love the art. Only problem i have is that the farm simulator crashes once i get my first minion. Other than that its pretty damn good!
- Nice game bro. I think if the enemies come slower, you could potentially have more of them, and Xerath can really use his positioning and AoE to kill them. Now Q mostly only kills one target.
- Awesome game. Sometimes the Ezreal flash creates a bunch of “copies” of Ezreal and instantly loses the game when any of them touch an opponent. Thanks for making this!
- Really fun and quite challenging. Only complaint is you get stuck if your character model touches the river wall, so you can’t run away anymore.
- The game looks awesome but are you able to publish it for mobile devices as well? Sorry but I have no clue about programming hence the reason I am asking whether it is possible/difficult maybe?