Recently a veteran League of Legends player celebrated his 10-year career by sharing his League of Legends celebrated career.
Actually 10 years ago, League of Legends still has not officially launched yet, but players can still play this game before through a test server with 14 champions.
And gamers sharing experiences 10 years ago of League of Legends are among the few 50 final testers with the symbol of Great Test Player. Let’s see how different a match 10 years ago is with today.
– 10 years ago, Riot is still testing 4 vs 4 and 6 vs 6 games before deciding on a 5 vs 5 Summoners Rift like now.
– There was once a tournament in the 4 vs 4 test phase, the condition of winning then was escorting Alistar to attack the opponent’s home (Same as Legend of the Poro King).
– All 4 players will gather and use auxiliary abilities such as Revival, Leveling and Rally (Rally will summon a flag to increase damage to all allies for 15 seconds)
– And with a 4 vs 4 kick mode, the Finals received the champion after just 7 ‘matches.
– Teemo at the time was designed to be an assassin who could monitor and place the debuff and then defeat the enemy for extreme visibility (Teemo also receives gold when he defeats target like Draven).
– Most images of Twisted Fate, including cards, come from Jeese Perring, an experimental player. Riot then recruited this guy, and now he becomes a legend of Riot Games.
– Riot Games employees are always available sleeping bags under the desk to watch the server during the test phase.
– Team search mode failed painfully during the test phase due to coding errors, and the bad consequence was that the entire test server had collapsed soon after.
Empathy with this guy is a series of gamer comments:
“Looking back at League of Legends 10 years ago suddenly got so much emotion”
“10 years ago I used to kick Reginald’s ass (Andy” Reginald “Dinh, the boss of TSM) on the test server.”
“Damn, I soon forgot the League of Legends 4 vs 4 mode for a long time, thank you for reminding me.”
What do you think about League of Legends 10 years ago, leave a comment right below.