LCK has not overcome the crisis, LPL has affirmed its position as the strongest region, LEC has risen sharply, LCS has a headache of solving the problem of the level of the whole region. Every region is very excited to enter the League of Legends transfer season in 2020.
1. LPL area:
– BLG renewed a 3 year contract with the jungler Meteor.
– Suning Gaming ended its contract with mid laner Maple.
– LNG parted ways support Maestro.
– Dominous Esports extends a 3-year contract with Mark support players.
2. LCK area:
– DragonX broke up with Rascal (KZ broke up the entire lineup except Deft).
– DragonX signed another 1 year contract with Deft.
– kt Rolster parted with jungler Umti and gunner Gango.
– Gen.G ended contracts with CuVee, Roach, Peanut, Seonghwan, Fly, Kuzan, Rich and Asper (Ruler – signed for 3 years and Support Life – signed for 1 year).
– HLE bid farewell to coach LinLan.
The names of the focus of attention such as T1 (SKT) and Griffin, Royal Never Give Up, FunPlus Phoenix, Invictus Gaming are still silent because individuals in these teams are all superstars of the transfer season.
– T1 parted ways with Mata, Crazy, Clid, Khan and the coaching duo Kkoma, Fly.
Clid – one of the brightest junglers that both LCK and LPL aspire to be in the squad
Chovy – the talented young mid laner is being called into every transfer rumor