Spell is one of the few elements that has rarely received a change since its launch. Except for some Spells that were deleted, some other common Summoner Spell exist.
Additional Spells like Smite, Teleport, Ignite, Heal have long dominated.
Should Riot add new Summoner Spells to change old strategies or open up a new era where even forgotten champions can interact well with new Summoner Spells?
On Reddit there was a discussion with lots of ideas about creating a new Summoner Spell that could fit into the game or even replace the old Spell.
1. Pulse: With the ability to repel surrounding enemies away when in use. This spell will help counter offensive moves.
2. Dummy: will help users have the ability to create clones and be invisible.
3. Stopwatch becomes Summoner Spell.
4. Earthbind: Create a large area (like Amumu’s ultimate) around you, holding enemies for 2.5 seconds, similar to Cassiopia’s W or Singed’s W
5. Plant: Allows you to plant a Plant at a certain location and fully develop after 1.5 seconds.
All of the new Summoner Spell ideas are solely for the player and whether or not a new Spell is dependent on Riot Games’ plan.