League of Legends Patch 13.3 Notes are here after a long wait and 13.2 was cancelled due to recent social engineering attack on Riot Games. The patch itself will hit the client 1 day later than usual: Thursday morning 2/9 for all Riot region and Friday morning 2/10 for SEA.
CGU, abilities adjusted.
PASSIVE – COSMIC CREATOR
- Q – Breath of Light: Q bursts deal an additional (0.031% Stardust Stacks)% maximum Health magic damage
- W – Astral Flight: Increased distance traveled based on Stardust Stacks
- E – Singularity: Increased area and execute threshold
- R – Falling Star/The Skies Descend: Increased area
Q – BREATH OF LIGHT
- Mana Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana per second
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol breathes starfire for up to (3.25/3.25/3.25/3.25/9999) seconds, dealing (15/25/35/45/55 + 30-90 (scaling with level) + 60% AP) magic damage per second to the first enemy hit and 50% of the damage to surrounding enemies. Each full second of breath on the same enemy deals a burst of (40/50/60/70/80 + 20-40 (scaling with level) + 50% AP) magic damage plus (0.031% Stardust Stack)% max Health Magic Damage and absorbs 1 Stardust if they are a champion. This Ability’s range is 750 – 920 (scaling with level). Percent damage deals a max of 300 magic damage against jungle monsters.
W – ASTRAL FLIGHT
- Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
- Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol flies in a direction. While flying, Breath of Light has no Cooldown, no maximum channel duration, and its flat damage is increased by 14%/15.5%/17%/18.5%/20%. Takedowns on champions within 3 seconds of damaging them refunds 90% of this Ability’s Cooldown. Casting Breath of Light while flying reduces flight speed by 50%. Flight speed is 335 + 100% Movement Speed.
E – SINGULARITY
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol summons a black hole, dealing (10/15/20/25/30 + 40% AP) magic damage and dragging enemies towards the center for 5 seconds. Enemies in the center below (5 + 2.6% Stardust Stack)% maximum Health die instantly. The black hole absorbs Stardust when enemies die within it and each second an enemy champion is inside it. This Ability’s range is 750 – 920 (scaling with level). Minions and jungle monsters inside will have 0 Movement Speed. (This ability absorbs 1 Stardust per second from Champions. Stardust absorbed from units that die in the black hole: Epic Monsters: 10 Stardust, Champions and Large monsters: 5 Stardust, Siege minions: 3 Stardust Minions and small monsters: 1 Stardust.)
R – FALLING STAR/THE SKIES DESCEND
- Mana Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds
- Falling Star: Aurelion Sol plucks a star from the heavens and crashes it into the earth, dealing (150/250/350 + 65% AP) magic damage, stunning enemies for 1.25 seconds, and absorbing 5 Stardust for each champion hit.
- The Skies Descend: Gathering 75 Stardust transforms the next Falling Star into The Skies Descend. Aurelion Sol drags a constellation’s worth of fury down from the cosmos, dealing (187.5/312.5/437.5 + 81.25% AP) magic damage in a larger area, Knocking Up enemies hit for 1.25 seconds, and unleashing a massive shockwave that deals (150/250/350 + 65% AP) magic damage to champions and Epic monsters and slows all enemies hit by 75% for 1 second.
Q mana cost increased. E base damage decreased.
Q – BANDAGE TOSS
- Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65
E – TANTRUM
- Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% AP) ⇒ 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% AP)
Passive is now fully charged on spawn. E shield strength increased, cooldown decreased, retaliation damage and conditions adjusted. R Tibbers health, armor, magic resist, and movement speed increased.
PASSIVE – PYROMANIA
- First Flame: Annie will now spawn with her passive fully charged on game start and when she respawns
E – MOLTEN SHIELD
- Shield Strength: 40/85/130/175/220 (+35% AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+55% AP)
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Retaliation Magic Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% AP) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP)
- NEWRetaliation Magic Damage Conditions: When Molten Shield is active, enemies whosebasic attacks hit the shield receive magic damage ⇒ When Molten Shield is active, enemies whose basic attacks AND spells hit the shield receive magic damage
- NEWRetaliation Magic Damage Details: E – Molten Shield will now only inflict damage against opponents once per target, per shield. (Note: Tibbers’ duplicated shield counts as a new shield and can inflict damage once per target, per shield.)
R – SUMMON: TIBBERS
- Tibbers’ Health: 1300/2200/3100 ⇒ 1300/2200/3100 (+75% AP)
- Tibbers’ Resistances: 30/60/90 Armor and MR ⇒ 30/60/90 (+5% AP) Armor and MR
- Tibbers’ Movespeed: 350 at all ranks ⇒ 350/375/400
Base armor increased, W cooldown decreased, shield strength now scales with AD, shield duration decreased.
- Base Armor: 34 ⇒ 36
W – GOLDEN AEGIS
- Cooldown: 9 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Shield Strength: 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140 (+80% bonus AD)
- Shield Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
Base health increased. Q knockup and stun duration decreased. W minimum stun duration decreased. R bonus resistances lost increased.
- Health Growth: 108 ⇒ 114
Q – NTOFO STRIKES
- Q3 Knock Up Duration: 1 second ⇒ 0.65 seconds
- Q3 Stun Duration: 1-1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
W – PATH MAKER
- Minimum Stun Duration: 0.35/0.45/0.55/0.65/0.75 seconds ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 seconds
R – ALL OUT
- Resistances Lost: 65% Bonus Resistances ⇒ 85% Bonus Resistances
E base damage decreased, cooldown reduction from nearby casts decreased. R base damage decreased, bonus damage per stack decreased.
E – FORCE PULSE
- Base Damage: 80/105/130/155/180 (+85% AP) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% AP)
- Cooldown from Nearby Casts:1 second ⇒ 0.75 seconds
R – RIFTWALK
- Magic Damage: 80/100/120 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
- Bonus Damage per Stack: 40/50/60 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana) ⇒ 35/45/55 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana)
Passive bonus move speed increased. E on-hit AP scaling increased, missing health damage increased.
Kayle’s been feeling a little less-than-angelic lately, so we’re looking to grant some skill-expression to make her stronger, especially in the hands of her mains.
PASSIVE – DIVINE ASCENT
- Exalted Bonus Move Speed: 8% ⇒ 10%
E – STARFIRE SPELLBLADE
- Passive On-hit Damage: 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+20% AP) ⇒ 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+25% AP)
Passive Shadow Assassin damage increased. Q AD scaling increased.
PASSIVE – THE DARKIN SCYTHE
- Shadow Assassin Bonus: 13-40% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions ⇒ 15-45% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions
Q – REAPING SLASH
- Physical Damage: 75/95/115/135/155 (+65% bonus AD) ⇒ 75/95/115/135/155 (+80% bonus AD) (Note: This will not affect Rhaast’s damage, as he has separate Q values)
Mana Regeneration and Mana Regeneration growth increased. Q mana cost now flat at all ranks. R cooldown decreased early.
- Mana Regeneration: 6 ⇒ 8
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 0.8 ⇒ 1
Q – SIGIL OF MALICE
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ⇒ 50 at all ranks
R – MIMIC
- Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds ⇒ 50/40/30 seconds
Q AD ratio increased. E base damage decreased, slow increased.
Q – SONIC WAVE / RESONATING STRIKE
- Sonic Wave Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) (Note: Maximum damage is still double the value of the minimum damage)
E – TEMPEST / CRIPPLE
- Total Damage: 100/130/160/190/220 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 35/65/95/125/155 (+100% total AD)
- Slow: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80%
W cooldown decreased at all ranks. Discovered his passion for dancing.
W – FROZEN DOMAIN
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- Show me ya moves!: Trundle’s dance speed now scales with Trundle’s move speed.
W AP scaling decreased. E AP scaling decreased.
W – UNSTABLE MATTER
- Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+4% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+3% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health
E – ELASTIC SLINGSHOT
- Magic Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+90% AP) ⇒ 60/105/150/195/240 (+80% AP)
- Total Cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Passive – Guiding Light Cooldown:60 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Passive – Guiding Light Cooldown Maximum Health Gained: 10% ⇒ 15%
- Total Healing: 8-16% maximum health over 9 seconds (note: includes healing amp passive) ⇒ 12% maximum health over 9 seconds
- Ability Haste: You and all allies within 1200 units gain 20 Ability Haste ⇒ REMOVED
- Cooldown: 40 seconds ⇒ 50 seconds
- Ranged Champion Reduced Damage to Wards: When a ranged champion using Umbral Glaive attacks a ward they will deal 2 true damage to it (Note: Melee champions will still deal 3 damage to wards using Umbral Glaive)
- Trap Interactions: Umbral Glaive will no longer instantly kill traps, but it will still reveal them
Overheal changes were intended to ship with 13.2, but because we only micropatched with 13.1b this change was held back until now. Overheal is stronger for everyone and especially stronger for marksmen because the rune is weak and because players can hopefully opt into running it in games where they need that extra durability.
- Shield Value: 10 +9% maximum health ⇒ 20-300 based on champion level (Note: This is a buff from level 5 onwards)
<<MELEE SUPPORT ADJUSTMENTS>>
PASSIVE – TRIUMPHANT ROAR
- Self Heal: 23-142 (based on level) ⇒ 5% maximum health
- Ally Heal: 46-284 (based on level) ⇒ 6% of Alistar’s maximum health
Q – PULVERIZE
- Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+50% AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+70% AP)
W – HEADBUTT
- Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 55/110/165/220/275 (+70% AP) ⇒ 55/110/165/220/275 (+90% AP)
E – TRAMPLE
- Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Total Magic Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+40% AP) ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200 (+70% AP)
PASSIVE – CONCUSSIVE BLOWS
- Target Immunity Duration: 8/6/4 seconds (levels 1/7/13) ⇒ 8/6/4 (levels 1/6/11)
Q – WINTER’S BITE
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
W – STAND BEHIND ME
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 10/14/18/22/26 ⇒ 20/25/30/35/40
PASSIVE – STAGGERING BLOW
- Bonus Damage: 8-110 (based on level) ⇒ 14-116 (based on level)
W – TITAN’S WRATH
- Mana Cost: 80 ⇒ 60
- Shield Strength: 40/50/60/70/80 (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health) ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90 (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health)
E – RIPTIDE
- Magic Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+30% AP) ⇒ 55/90/125/160/195 (+50% AP)
E – PHANTOM UNDERTOW
- Physical Damage: 105/135/165/195/225 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 105/145/185/225/265 (+100% bonus AD)
Q – GLEAMING QUILL
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Mana Cost: 60 ⇒ 45
- Base Heal: 30-115 (based on level) (+55% AP) ⇒ 40-210 (based on level) (+55% AP)
W – GRAND ENTRANCE
- Magic Damage: 70/125/180/235/290 (+70% AP) ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270 (+80% AP)
Q – DEATH SENTENCE
- Magic Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+50% AP) ⇒ 100/145/190/235/280 (+80% AP) (Note: Thresh’s AP ratio can be interpreted as 0.8 damage per soul, unless you’re going AP Thresh… but you do you friend)
W – DARK PASSAGE
- Shield per Soul: 2 ⇒ 1.5
E – FLAY
- Magic Damage: 75/110/145/180/215 (+40% AP) ⇒ 75/110/145/180/215 (Note: Same note applies here, this will result in an 0.6 damage per soul)
Tenacity sources within the same group will stack multiplicatively with each other.
Tenacity sources from separate groups will stack additively with each other.
- Mercury Treads
- Anathema’s Chains
- Elixir of Iron
- Iceborn Gauntlet
- Legend: Tenacity
- Mosstomper Effect
- Chemtech Dragon Buff
- Silvermere Dawn Active
- Modes Buffs for URF/Ultimate Spellbook
- Brittle (Orrn W)
- Courage (Garen W)
- Gold per Treat: 30 ⇒ 20
- Experience per Jungle Camp with a Companion: Experience for clearing a jungle camp has been increased by 5 experience per camp
- Stealth Ward Trinket Cooldown: 240-120 (based on average champion level) ⇒ 210-120 (based on average champion level)
- Turret Damage: 162-344 (0-14 minutes) ⇒ 182-350 (0-14 minutes)
- Smite Fights are for Champions: Jungle companions can no longer deal lethal damage to epic monsters,
Due to the recent social engineering attack the first Clash tournament of the year has unfortunately been delayed. This means that the first Clash tournament will not be in mid-February as it has been the past few years and the rest of the Clash tournament dates are being impacted as well. We’re working to get Clash back up and running as soon as possible, and promise to give you a schedule within the next few weeks as soon as we can provide accurate dates. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in these unusual circumstances.
Our data shows that comeback rates when a team fails a 4 of 5 early surrender (before 20 min) are low. Teams have a generally good sense of what games they will and won’t win when 4 of 5 players are on the same page. We’ll be testing a change to surrender thresholds that let these matches resolve more quickly. At the same time, it’s important that a winning team has time to feel powerful with a lead and games aren’t abandoned too soon. We’ll be closely monitoring player feedback and the impacts of this change to make sure this change well.
- In Blind Pick and Normal Draft, normal surrender (4 out of 5 OR 70% of team members must agree to pass the vote) is available at 20 minutes ⇒ 15 minutes. Unanimous early surrender requirement has been removed.
- Unrelated to the above, the MMR duo restriction for Apex ranks has been re-enabled
- Made matchmaking adjustments for faster Normal Blind Pick queue times
Removed the warning in Practice Tool for staying in the fountain too long (regular AFK detection still active)
QOL CHANGES & BUGFIXES
- Ahri’s ASU is coming to the Rift this patch with updated visuals, sound and visual effects, and animations for her base model and older skins.
JAX MIDSCOPE UPDATE FOLLOWUP
- Mecha Kingdom Jax: R level up animation now correctly plays. R passive attacks now play at the correct speed. Special attack animations now correctly play with using E – Counterstrike.
- God Staff Jax: Adjusted cape stiffness and fixed some instances where Jax would move to idle between attacks. Added a new R passive animation that should help it feel more impactful.
- Base + All Skins: Improved the hit sound on R slams. Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing a number of Jax’s sounds to not play at all.
- Base + All Skins: Returned the shield visual associated with Jax’s R buff.
- Nemesis Jax: Added lightning VFX to R.
- God Staff Jax: Added spikes and sparkles to his R to make the shield appear more dense.
- Mecha Kingdom Jax: Ember explosion notes added to R. Adjusted the opacity of dirt poof. Restored the reactive shield. Reworked and moved W and R third/second hit buff VFX.
- Conqueror Jax: Added lots of spiky shapes to R alongside a more strongly highlighted edge to the shield.
- Prestige Conqueror Jax: Same changes as those made to Conqueror Jax, but golden and with increased golden prestige sparkles.
- Pick order swapping is no longer interrupted between the declaration and banning phases.
- Role and text filters now persist between champion select phases.
- Retired pick order & champion swapping tutorial tooltips.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- You can right click on players in your party to view their profiles in the pre-match lobby.
- Rune Recommender now correctly persists the toggle for Summoner Spells to be included with a recommended page.
- Fixed a bug that caused ally’s summoner spell/ultimate indicators to show them as READY, despite them actually being on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze could regenerate his mana by continuously walking in and out of the river with the Waterwalking rune equipped.
- Fixed a bug where recent item purchases couldn’t be undone when a player receives an item from a Rune (Biscuits, Boots, etc).
- Fixed a bug where being rooted when attempting to issue attack-move commands caused the champion to be unable to auto-attack.
- Fixed a bug so that Varus E and Gragas R are now properly destroyed by Yasuo’s Windwall instead of activating their effects at the windwall location.
- Fixed a bug so that Champions with multiple ability icons now use correct icons in their kill feed,
- Fixed a bug with Ornn’s forgeable items having debug strings or outdated information.
- Fixed a bug where Zilean R would be consumed but not triggered in specific scenarios where a spell shield was consumed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Azir’s R to not hit enemies if he was casting it as he died.
- Fixed an interaction where Orianna’s R – Command Shockwave would not correctly follow enemies that were dashing
- Fixed a bug where the location of Bard chimes, Azir’s passive Turret, and Skarner’s Spires would appear on the minimap were visible for allies and the enemy team.
- Fixed an interaction so that Senna can now Flash to reroute her W.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kalista’s W to sometimes not go in the intended direction.
- Fixed a bug that was causing 2023 seasonal challenges to not be displayed .
- Fixed a bug where Neeko’s passive would be dispelled when disguising herself in Udyr’s E form.
- Fixed a bug where Kog’Maw’s passive form would have 5 less movement speed than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Iceborn Gauntlet’s damage reduction would not occur while shielded.
- Fixed a bug that caused Nimbus Cloak to not activate from casting Unleashed Teleport.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Syndra’s E would sometimes reset its cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Radiant Virtue would not proc on Nidalee if purchased while she was in her Cougar form.
- Fixed a bug where jungle monsters would not respond to being damaged by Yuumi if she aggroed the camp and swapped allies with her W.
- Fixed a bug that caused the heal from jungle companions to desync Rengar’s spell stack HUD.
- Fixed a bug where Champion unique quests would not trigger (namely Kha’Zix and Rengar).
- Fixed a bug that was causing Galio’s passive to make support item executes to prioritize lower HP enemies instead of the original target.
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle camps to attack Ivern. Some bugs just go too far…
- Fixed a bug that caused Mordekaiser’s W tooltip to display double the value of damage taken converted to W passive.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Navori’s Quickblade to not show up under the “critical strike chance” tag in shop.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Garen’s VO line upon killing Darius to not play.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Tahm Kench’s R to gain Ability haste from Radiant Virtue, despite it being an ultimate ability.
- Fixed a bug that caused Garen’s E recast information tooltip to display old values.
- Updated Smite’s tooltip in the champion select screen.
- Fixed a bug that cause Miss Fortune’s R – Bullet Time area of effect to be misplaced is she moved during casting
- Fixed a bug that was causing jungle companions to not properly aggro champion summons like Elise’s spiders
- Fixed a bug that caused the protection buff from Scorchclaw and Gustwalker to take effect when fighting a large monster instead of just epic monsters.
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle monsters to sometimes not be affected by a champion’s cc ability
- Fixed a bug that was causing Gromp to turn around while in combat
- Fixed a bug that was causing enemy turret plates to not display on the minimap until the first turret plate was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing turrets to do 200% damage to Shaco’s R clone instead of 150%
- Fixed a bug that allowed Heartsteel’s health proc to trigger against Fiora’s while using her W- Riposte
- Fixed a bug that was causing the objective voting panel to occasionally not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Pyke’s R would cause Radiant Virtue to grant bonus AD for only 0.5 seconds instead of the full 9.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kassadin’s Q to grant him a shield even if that cast didn’t complete.
- Fixed a bug where Sett’s R would cause graphical tearing if hit with certain abilities
- Fixed a bug that caused the Jungle companion protection buff to count clones as allies
- Fixed a bug that caused Zeri’s E on-hit damage to deal damage to structures
- Fixed a bug that cause jungle companion dash attacks to not scale with bonus armor and magic resist
Additionally, 3 skins and their chromas will be released alongside patch 13.3
Heartthrob Caitlyn and Heartache Vi
Heartache Amumu (to go along with his nerfs)
You must log in to post a comment.