The first mid-season balance changes .
Lead game designer Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer gives fans a sneak preview into all the updates coming to Teamfight Tactics in Patch 10.13, days ahead of its official release on Wednesday June 24.
This may be the mid-season ‘s first balancing patch but it involves a variety of improvements in trait, champion, and unit changes, targeting some of the regular suspects in the game. Riot is “quite satisfied” with the meta established in Patch 10.12, but a few issues are still “out of line” according to Mort.
Here’s the full list of updates for Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.13:
- Champions can only equip two items.
- Thief’s Gloves counts as one item.
- The Mech-Pilot cannot cheat the system.
- This Galaxy should give players more options, according to Mort. Instead of simply placing all your items on your carry, you’ll have to give it some thought.
- Medium Legends have been removed for Patch 10.13.
Trait changes – balance
- 70/160/325/600 to 80/180/480/880 healing and damage on proc.
- 30/70/100 to 30/65/100 chance for bonus attacks.
- 3/5 to 3/6 extra attacks.
- 40/80 to 40/75 bonus AD.
- 8/16/24/32 to 8/18/28/38 bonus AD and AP.
- 40/70/120 to 40/80/120 bonus attack speed.
- 50/125 to 50/120 magic resist.
- Illaoi: 650 to 700 HP, 4 to 6 second duration, 20/30/50 percent to 30/40/60 percent defense stealing.
- Nocturne: 0.7 to 0.75 attack speed, 200/250/350 to 200/250/400 spell damage.
- Xayah: 0/70 to 0/60 mana.
- Darius: 35 to 40 armor, 20 to 30 magic resist, 400/500/750 to 400/550/800 spell damage.
- Kog’Maw: 500 to 550 HP, 0/40 to 0/30 mana, 2/4/7 percent to 2/4/8 percent max HP percent damage.
- Nautilus: 60/120 to 50/120 mana, 3/3.5/5 to 3/3/5 second stun duration.
- Bard: Cast time significantly reduced.
- Cassiopeia: 12 to 14 second poision duration.
- Jayce: 850 to 800 HP.
- Master Yi: 75/100/200 to 75/100/175 spell damage.
- Fizz: 60/120 to 50/120 mana.
- Gnar: 750/1250/2500 to 750/1250/4000 HP on xform, 100/175/400 to 100/175/550 AD on xform, 2 to 1.5 second stun duration.
- Jinx: 60/75/100 percent to 50/70/100 percent bonus attack speed.
- Riven: 250/400/1000 to 225/375/1000 spell shield.
- Teemo: 1250/175/600 to 125/175/500 spell damage, 4 to 3 second slow duration.
- Ekko: 100/200/2000 to 100/150/2000 spell damage.
- Thresh: 50/75 to 50/90 mana.
Item changes – balance
- 40 percent to 45 percent lifesteal.
- 40 percent to 45 percent spell steal.
- 20 percent to 30 percent bonus crit damage.
- 80 to 90 damage.
- 1000/2000/3000 to 1500/2250/3000 voidling health.
Bug fixes and other changes
- Raised the minimum number of items that can drop in a game by 1.
- If you are ranked Master or above, you may only solo queue in ranked.
- Cleaned up some tooltips with respect to percentages.
- Fixed Malphite’s energy shield not benefiting from the spell damage provided by chalice of power.
- Fixed space pirates rarely causing additional coin drops when equipped with giant slayer.
- Fixed an issue where a Kog’Maw’s attacks during barrage could rarely become trap claw procs..
- Removed the unintended orange glow that would play on melee weapon of units equipped with infinity edge.
- Fixed an issue where Zephyr’d units could be hit by certain AoE spells like Teemo’s satellite traps.
Read more: https://notagamer.net/teemo-comp/