The “Candyland” team-comp has become one of the most powerful team-comp in patch 10.9 due to the incease of the percentage of Tier-1 units at the first levels, the shield of Poppy and CC from Zoe’s ability. Besides, 3-star Kayle has been too OP recently, so Riot has some changes for them in patch 10.10. Let’s see what they did.
Note: These are just changes on PBE, not official ones.
- Damage from ability: 100/175/250 -> 100/150/200
- Shield amount from abilty: 200/300/500 -> 200/300/4 Twisted Fate (Nerfed):
- Damage from ability: 200/300/550 -> 200/300/450
Poppy’s shield is so OP that she can 1v4 or even 1v5 without losing half of her HP! So Riot nerfed her to make her unable to do this anymore and indirectly nerfed the “Candyland” team-comp by weakening the most tanky unit. But Zoe was not nerfed, maybe she will return to Star Guardian team-comp – her original place.
- Damage from ability: 80/120/200 -> 100/150/250
- Syndra’s damage from ability was increased by 20/30/50 and that’s a lot if you have 6 Socerers. With Chalice Of Favor, you literally can’t imagine how strong they are.
Attack Speed (Ability): 35%/50%/100% -> 50%/75%/125%.
Mana: 40 -> 45 (20 -> 40 a week ago)
Damage from ability: 125/200/750 -> 125/200/600
- 6 Rebels: Damage dealt: 12% -> 15%
- 9 Rebels: Damage dealt: 15% -> 20%
Rebel is one of the most powerful team-comps at the beginning of Set 3, but it’s been nerfed loads of times, so it lost its popularity. But in patch 10.10, it’s buffed a lot and hopefully, Rebel will be back.
Space Pirate (Buffed):
- 4 Space Pirates: Chance of dropping a component item: 20% -> 25%
25% of getting a component item? It seems that Riot has gone too far. Let’s imagine how many items will you have if you use Space Pirate in Treasure Trove Universe? That’s not balance at all!
These are changes of patch 10.10(PBE) and it will be published on May 13th. What do you think if these changes are official? Leave a comment below now!
Thanks for your reading!