The Patch 10.20 Preview has just been released. As Patch 10.19 was dedicated to Worlds 2020, this Patch will focus more on regular players.
Today, Lead gameplay designer Mark “Scruffy” Yetter has posted on Twitter all the changes will be made in Patch 10.20. Introducing 7 champions will be buffed, 7 will be nerfed, and a mini system change.
- 2 new champions have been added to the Jungle Pool. Again the purpose of this buff targets mainly the low ELO bracket as originated Jungle Champions such as Lee Sin, Elise, Graves, Nidalee, and Lillia are still the top pick for Korean Challenger Players.
- Aatrox and Illaoi: These 2 champions require tons of skills but don’t feel that much rewarding when you are fed. These buffs may bring them back into the meta similar to Irelia and Sylas in Patch 10.19.
- Karthus: Riot adjusted him in Patch 10.14 to put him back into Mid Lane rather than Jungle, he is still proven to be extremely effective while jungling. Maybe this nerf will guarantee you only see Karthus in mid lane.
- Katarina: She is one of the most dangerous champions if she is played by One-Trick-Player. She has to be nerfed!
- Nunu: A devastating roaming machine! Again for low ELO bracket where players tend to get cocky and forget about controlling visions, Nunu tends to shine.
All the Dragonmancer Skin Line will also be introduced in 10.20 as well as the Worlds 2020 Pass. The Pass recently has been re-adjusted to increase the rewards it gives out, but harder to earn. All the details about Worlds 2020 Pass missions list can be found here.
That’s all we have for now, we will cover the fully detail Patch 10.20 when it is released.