The list for patch 10.22 is almost completed.
As the upcoming patch is preparing to reach the main servers very soon, a list for all the changes in the next patch was announced earlier today.
One day after the preliminary buffs and nerfs list was released for patch 10.22, the League Gameplay designer, Mark Yetter; later revealed that this information is not yet completely “locked”, but still “pretty close” to the full patch.
12 champions are currently showing up on his list, some noticeable changes are Brand and Annie mini-skill rework, a nerf on Karthus, and a Leblanc buff. Here are all of the buffs, nerfs, and other changes announced for League patch 10.22.
- Brand: P explosion damage increased to 10-14 percent (2 percent per 100AP). E now always spreads to nearby enemies. E spread damage lowered to 300. E blaze effect doubles spread range to 600. R now bounces back to Brand.
- LeBlanc: E mana cost decreased to 50. E base damage increased to 50-130. E delayed damage increased to 80-240.
- Nasus: R bonus resists increased to 40-70. R now does not gain 1-3 resistance per second.
- Sejuani: R short-range damage increased to 125-175. R long-range damage and delayed explosion increased to 200-400.
- Xayah: Attack speed per level increased to 3.9 percent.
- Karthus: Q damage decreased to 45-125.
- Lulu (top lane): Q damage decreased to 80-220.
- Samira: Base AD decreased to 57. Base armor decreased to 26.
- Zed: E damage decreased to 70-150.
- Annie: E damage reduced to 40-240 (+40 percent AP) shield for 3 seconds. E mana cost increased to 40. E now can be cast on self or ally within 800 range.
- Ashe: W now go from 7-11 arrows based on rank
- Jinx: E traps now deal full damage immediately instead of over 1.5 seconds.
With patch 10.22 coming, it means we are closer to Preseason 2021 than ever before. Make sure you a well-informed about Preseason 2021 since it is coming with a lot of changes!