The League of Legends Patch 12.19 PBE cycle is now live, and Riot Games has already begun delivering a large number of champion improvements on the test server.
With the official patch 12.18 including the final set of modifications focusing on the 2022 Worlds Championship, Riot Games can finally return to resolving some of the game’s significant balance concerns for normal and solo queue players.
While the large mid-scope update that has found its way to Syndra will be one of the main highlights of the PBE updates. A considerable amount of changes will also be made to several champions in the upcoming patch.
Before we get into the list of potential changes that Riot is implementing, it’s crucial to know that the modifications outlined by the devs are provisional and may not be fully implemented in the official patch 12.19.
Riot Games will first put them through their runs on the PBE test server before releasing them with patch 12.19 in two weeks.
League Patch 12.19 PBE so far
- W bonus AD ratio per second increased from 20% to 30%, on-hit is still 25% of this value
- P AP ratio increased from 85% to 95%
- Q damage AP ratio increased from 60% to 70%
- R damage max AP ratio increased from 250% to 300%
- E now allows him exceed the attack speed cap while bonus attack speed is active
- P detonation AP ratio increased from 5% missing HP per 100 AP to 6% per 100 AP
- W cone AP ratio increased from 20% to 30%
- R AP ratio increased from 80% to 90%
- E crit damage increased from 58% to 75%
- E AP ratio increased from 75% to 90%
- E mana cost reduced from 90 – 110 to 85 – 95
- Q AP ratio increased from 70% to 90%
- W AP ratio increased from 100% to 125%
- P AP ratio per stack per second increased from 2.5% to 3%
- E AP ratio per stack increased from 33% to 35%
- Base attack speed increased from 0.625 to 0.65
- Attack speed ratio increased from 0.625 to 0.7
- W attack speed increased from 30% – 62% to 40% – 92%
- W mana cost increased from 75 to 85
- W now deals 1% max HP magic damage on-hit while active, increased by 60 – 180 against non champs
- E mana cost increased from 25 to 40
- E now scales with 25% AP and increased by 150% AD + 125% AP against non-champions
- R passive AP ratio increased from 30% flat to 30% to 50%
- Mid-scope updates (see here.)
Patch 12.19 for League of Legends will be out in two weeks, along with the new set of Spirit Blossom skins on October 6.