Samira will be the 151st champion to be released in League of Legends. With the appearance similar to Cowgirl Miss Fortune, a Shuriman Marksman, with 2 main weapons which are daggers and pistols. Samira’s ultimate is “a combination of Katarina’s R, Urgot’s R and Nunu’s R”. She’ll start spinning and shooting bullets from her machine gun as well as throw multiple daggers.
What is happening?
A huge amount of people are reporting to have completed a secret mission that gives the Emote Teaser of the next ADC, Samira – The Requirements to complete the Secret Mission.
There were also quite a few clips and videos posted on Twitter showing people randomly received Samira’s S Emote while they were playing in Summoner’s Rift.
In the clip above, Consta was playing Lillia when he received that “S” symbol. There is no real way to know how to get it, he clearly had pretty low health throughout the whole video.
For another cases, Gokux90 received it just by executing a flawless Evelynn performance and also gathered “First Blood” for his team.
On the other hand, a picture that was uploaded by Letingui with an in-game nickname called SouthStar shown that his health bar is still fairly high. There are a lot of players from the community who also claimed they received symbol even though they had full-hp (such as Fiddlesticks as he can heal pretty fast or Swain while activating his Ultimate).
How to get Samira’s Emote?
In our opinion, Samira will be obtainable via completing a series of challenges provided by Riot similar to Sett’s Calling Card and Lillia’s Haiku. The way that you can obtain Samira symbol might be divide into these few ways:
- Low HP Way: As a reward for bravery and courage, if you manage to finish off your enemies while your HP is under some “system-calculated” threshold, you will be granted.
- Low HP While Fighting But Somehow Regain HP As You Fight: We get you will also able to do this as well. It’s not really logical if a Fiddlesticks or Swain main player has no tools to be able to complete Samira’s missions.
- Getting FirstBlood or maybe ShutDown: As the clip’s shown above, maybe giving your team slight advantages will win the favor of Samira.
- Clean, Instant Burst Damage Kill: Even though Samira is a Marksman, all her leak information really feels like she is a crazy, bruiser, juggernaut kind of champion. Maybe she also pursues perfection, similar to Jhin.
- Achieve S-/S/S+ after a match: Again this feels like Samira loves perfection. Everyone who performs great in a match deserves attention.
- Use every ability you have: Jovany suggested that if you kill an enemy and use every abilities you have, you will be granted.
That’s all we know for now, we will give you more detail knowledge and information as soon as we can.