if you choose the right angle, Syndra can stun through the wall as far as Zoe’s E.
In the group stage of the Worlds 2020, Syndra is currently the most trusted mid lane champion with a total of 23 pick times in World 2020. So today we will find out some unique tips and tricks of Syndra, you can use them to maximize the power of The Dark Sovereign, or simply to know her better, therefore, have a better counter-strategy against this incredible nuker.
Rune and Build
In terms of items build, 100% of Syndra players in the Worlds 2020 group stage would purchase Luden’s Echo in the laning phase to get decent mana regeneration, reduce cooldowns, and push minion waves much faster. After that, the next item that most players put their trust in is Spellbinder. Because this equipment gives Syndra enough ability-boost to finish off any carry champion, and at the same time it gives her a great amount of movement speed to follow or evade. Other items such as Sorcerer Shoes, Void Staff, Zhonya’s Hourglass, … all should be purchase according to each match situation.
Finally, the 2 main summoner spells used by 100% of the players in the group stage are Flash and Teleport. As for the keystones, the 2 most used ones in the group stage are Phase Rush and Electrocute. You can also check out some viable builds that are effectively used by Korean Players.
Firstly, in the laning phase, Syndra only has a few basic tricks such as placing Q to clear minion waves and corner your opponents. At the same time, you can add your E – Scatter the Weak for additional damage and kill potential.
With W – Force Of The Will, it can be used in many practical situations to help her out.
- When you throw any object, make sure after targeting the landing location, turn around in the opposite direction! When Syndra uses her W backward, it will actually travel faster, making it easy for you to hit the right target.
- Your W skill is great when you need to protect, secure, or even steal jungle resources like Blue, Red Buff, and Scuttle Crab. We all know how broken Scuttle Crab is, right?
Scatter The Week Tips
There are tons of space to be creative with Syndra’s E, you can choose from many different ways.
- The simplest Syndra combo to stun is Q + E. To make things a little bit more complicated, pick up your orb with W, and then perform W + Q + E to extend the crowd control range. In team fights, many people choose to stun with the highest while having the highest amount of orbs they have, which is to use R for the balls that fall at the opponent’s feet, then stun with E.
- You can cast E first and then immediately place Q at the furthest area of E’s range. If you manage to successfully hit the opponents they will receive up to 2 crowd control effects: both push back and stun.
- Next is a wall-piercing combo similar to Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble. Since the rule of Syndra’s Dark Sphere (Q) will force it to place behind the wall after using E, it will be pushed further if the travel path ends in a wall, therefore, you can take advantage of this, cast your stun combo inside a wall to extend it much further than your opponents’ expectations. (Please keep in mind you won’t be able to pull off this combo in some particular walls where they are way too thick). With this wall-piercing combo, Syndra can easily stun from a great distance that the opponent cannot foresee.