TFT patch 12.14b is coming to try to cool the fever in Dragonlands after a somewhat wild meta change
TFT patch 12.14b aims to fix bugs while reducing the power of 10-cost dragons that were buffed in the original patch. According to Riot Mortdog, the team chose to release a patch with the purpose of expanding early and late-game choices. The dragons that have been nerfed are likely to remain viable alternatives, while Jinx and Astral bug updates should resolve a lot of unpleasant situations.
What has changed in TFT Patch 12.14b?
- Spell damage: 400/700/5000 ⇒ 375/625/5000
- Ascension timer: 15 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
- Ascension damage amplification: 33% ⇒ 15%
- Spell damage: 1200/1800/30000 ⇒ 1050/1650/30000
- Attack damage: 65 ⇒ 60
- Bugfix: Ragewing Jinx no longer received Rage from her ability while enraged. She will now receive the Rage after the enrage effect ends.
- Mana: 60/130 ⇒ 70/140
- Ability power: 50 ⇒ 40
- Health by stage: 1500/1800/2100/2500 ⇒ 1350/1600/1900/2250
- Hyper Roll: 1500/2100/2500 ⇒ 1350/1900/2250
- Bugfix: Players can no longer toggle between Astral tiers during Planning Phase
- 9 Astral Orb Item Drop Rate: 75% ⇒ 45%
- Talon AD bonus: 5 ⇒ 8
- Nomsy base health: 400 ⇒ 225
- Nomsy health per snack: 20 ⇒ 25
All TFT Set 7 Dragonlands Patch 12.14b changes have already gone live on August 2 so players should notice some changes to the Legendary dragons’ power and even our beloved Nomsy.