TFT Set 7.5 is now out on the PBE, with Uncharted Realms reshaping the unit, Dragon, and trait rosters for the second half of Dragonlands
The Dragonlands are changing in TFT Set 7.5, as Uncharted Realms prepares to be Riot’s largest Mid-Set ever. Almost half of the roster is moving, on top of system changes to the Treasure Dragon, equipment, and other things.
TFT Set 7.5 will include 18 new champions, five new Dragons, and one substantial change to Swain. Swain will now be transformed into a Tier 4 Dragon with the new Darkflight trait.
With all of the new champions and traits now in play, the meta will be very diversified. So, here are the specific details on the new units and traits that will be coming in Uncharted Realm.
- After each player combat, gain an Astral Orb. The combined star level of your Astral champions increases the quality of the orb. Astral champions gains bonus Ability Power.
- Innate: Require 2 team slots. Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, and gain additional bonuses based on how many Dragons are on your team.
- The unit in the Darkflight hex is sacrificed at start of combat, granting a copy of a random item they have to each Darkflight champion, and bonus health to each. Emblems and non-craftable items are corrupted when they’re copied, instead becoming Darkflight Essence.
- Lagoon units gain bonus Ability Power and Attack Speed. A Seastone appears on the board that grants loot as Lagoon units cast Abilities over time.
- Monoliths create 3 hexes on the battlefield. Units standing in the hex at the start of combat gain 15% damage reduction.
- Nomsy gains a random trait each game. She summons a former Trainer to aid her in battle, who also gains this trait.
- Traits: Lagoon Bruiser
- Ability — Coral Shield: Malphite shields himself for 5 seconds.
- Traits: Shimmerscale Guardian
- Ability — Fury of the Dawn: Nasus surrounds himself in light for 6 seconds, gaining 350/550/750 maximum health and dealing magic damage to adjacent enemies every second.
- Traits: Lagoon Mage
- Ability — Flowing Volley: Taliyah throws 3 seastones at her target, each dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit.
- Traits: Jade Warrior
- Ability — Crushing Blow: Wukong slams his target with his staff, dealing physical damage and stunning them for 1/1.2/1.5 seconds.
- Traits: Darkflight Cannoneer
- Ability — Binding Eclipse: Aphelios uses his Infernum cannon to blast bolts in a cone towards his target, each dealing physical damage (259/270/279% Attack Damage) to the first enemy hit. Enemies can only take damage from one bolt. Then he uses his Gravitum cannon to stun all enemies hit for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
- Traits: Jade Shimmerscale Bruiser
- Ability — Counter Strike: Jax dodges all incoming attacks for 2 seconds, then strikes all nearby enemies, dealing magic damage and stunning them for 1/1.2/1.5 seconds.
- Traits: Lagoon Dragonmancer
- Ability — Tidal Burst: Kai’Sa fires 4 missiles split between her target and up to 2 other targets within her attack range that each deal magic damage. This increases by 2 missiles each cast, up to 12. When at maximum missiles, each missles deals 10% more damage.
- Traits: Astral Mage
- Ability — Cosmic Spark: Lux fires a star towards the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage to the first enemy struck, and less magic damage to subsequent enemies.
- Traits: Darkflight Cavalier
- Ability — Iron Bond: Rell forms a tether between herself and her lowest percent health ally, dealing magic damage to all enemies between herself and her bound ally. She also grants herself and her bound ally 50/70/100% of Rell’s current Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds.
- Traits: Lagoon Guardian
- Ability — Unstable Current: Zac explodes outward towards enemies within 2 hexes, dealing a percentage of their maximum Health as magic damage and healing himself.
- Traits: Whispers Evoker
- Ability — Grasping Spines: Zyra summons vines in the row with the most enemies, dealing magic damage and stunning them for 1/1.2/1.5 seconds.
- Traits: Ragewing Guardian Mystic
- Ability — Disarming Diversion: Rakan dashes to the furthest enemy within his attack range, disarming all units he passes through for 1.2/1.5/2 seconds, and taunting his target. Then for 4 seconds, Rakan creates a shield on himself and his attacks grant him an additional shield.
- Traits: Darkflight Assassin
- Ability — Unseen Predator: Rengar leaps to the lowest armor enemy, dealing physical damage and gaining Attack Speed for 1 second.
- Traits: Lagoon Evoker Mystic
- Ability — Serenade of the Seas: Seraphine sings a serenade of the seas, granting a shield and magic damage on attacks to all allies within 2 hexes for 5 seconds.
- Traits: Lagoon Cannoneer
- Ability — Watershock Laser: Zeri fires a water pulse filled with electricity at the closest enemy within 2 hexes, otherwise at the enemy that is closest to the center of the board. The pulse explodes on contact, physical damage and creating a laser behind the target that deals magic damage to all enemies hit.
- Traits: Tempest Cannoneer
- Ability — Quickdraw
- Passive: Graves’ attacks spread in a cone of 4 bullets in front of him, each striking the first enemy hit for 80/85/300% of his Attack Damage.
- Active: Graves dashes towards his target, quickly fires two attacks, and grants himself Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds.
- Traits: Guild Shapeshifter
- Mercurial Justice: Jayce transforms to his melee form, replacing his Ability with Mercury Judgement. He then slams the ground around his target, dealing magic damage and knocking up enemies for 1.5 seconds in a large area.
- Mercury Judgement: Leaps into the air, gaining 250/350/800 and an additional 100 health shield per nearby enemy for 3 seconds, then smashes the ground, dealing damage in a large area.
- Traits: Lagoon Assassin
- Ability — Slipstream: Nilah cracks her whip-blade at her target, dashing through them and dealing physical damage (185/225/400% Attack Damage). If this does damage to a shield, she steals 80/100/300% of the damage she deals to it. If her target is shielded or killed, she instantly recasts.
- Traits: Whispers Warrior
- Ability — Aegis Assault
- Passive: Pantheon takes 20/25/40% less damage.
- Active: Pantheon braces his shield for 2 seconds, doubling the effectiveness of his passive and dealing physical damage (300% Attack Damage) in the area in front of him over the duration. Enemies hit have their incoming healing reduced by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 6 gold
- Traits: Prodigy Dragon Mage / Cannoneer / Evoker
- Ability — Fireballs!: Nomsy bellows, lobbing a massive fireball towards her current target that explodes on impact, dealing magic damage to enemies within 1 hex, and bouncing additional fireballs outward that deal 50/60/69% of the damage.
- Cost: 6 gold
- Traits: Guild Dragon
- Ability — Somersault Assault: Zippy shields himself for for 3 seconds and somersaults toward the highest percent health enemy, dealing physical damage and knocking them back slightly.
- Cost: 7 gold
- Traits: Lagoon Mage Dragon
- Ability — Tideblossom: Sohm sends out a tide to an unmarked target, marking them with a Tideblossom and dealing magic damage to enemies along the way. Tideblossoms transfer to a nearby target if the enemy dies. After 3 casts, his next cast instead summons a vortex under each Tideblossom, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area.
Swain, Dragon Tyrant (reworked)
- Cost: 7 gold
- Traits: Darkflight Dragon
- Ability — Dragon Master’s Decree: Swain releases his dragonling flock, launching 8 dragonlings toward nearby enemies that each deal magic damage to their target, then return to Swain and heal him for 9% of his missing Health.
- Cost: 8 gold
- Traits: Monolith Dragon
- Ability — Earthquake: Terra stomps three times causing an earthquake around them, dealing physical damage (150/250/4000% of their combined Armor and Magic Resist plus 200% of their Attack Damage). At the end of the earthquake Terra’s scales are hardened for 8 seconds, granting Armor and Magic Resist.