Dragons are leaving as TFT returns to a city scene in Set 8 Monsters Attack!, which includes a slew of new traits as well as some old ones from old sets.
TFT Set 8 Monsters Attack contains a total of 28 qualities in TFT Set 8. The new set’s general motif is heroes, yet some may appear to be villains. Each hero has a unique Hero Augment. And all of those heroes are reflected in the new traits, whether they want to engage with others or function autonomously.
Here are all of the TFT Set 8 traits in Monsters Attack!, along with its stats and mechanics.
Draven, Miss Fortune, Samira, Mordekaiser.
The Ace trait is only active when players have one or four Ace units on the board. An Ace champion will execute an enemy when it drops below a health threshold.
- One: Execute enemies under 15 percent health
- Four: Execute enemies under 30 percent health
Blitzcrank, Camille, LeBlanc, Soraka
The A.D.M.I.N. trait allows players to choose a cause and effect upon activating the trait, personalizing the trait.
- Two: Choose the cause and effect for the A.D.M.I.N. trait
- Four: Choose an additional effect to go with the original cause and effect
- Six: Outputs from effects are increased by 160 percent
Vi, Alistar, Ekko, Leona
Aegis units provide magic resistance to the team while gaining more for themselves.
- Two: 25 magic resistance for the team and 50 for Aegis units
- Three: 40 magic resistance for the team and 80 for Aegis units
- Four: 60 magic resistance for the team and 120 for Aegis units
- Five: 85 magic resistance for the team and 170 for Aegis units
Nasus, Sylas, Jinx, Vayne, Riven, Miss Fortune
Anima Squad units build up Fame upon taking out an enemy unit. Champions with the Anima Squad trait gain attack damage, ability power, and plus-four health according to their shared Fame.
- Three: 20 percent attack damage and ability power
- Five: 40 percent attack damage and ability power
- Seven: 99 percent attack damage and ability power
The Arsenal trait allows players to pick the weapons for Aphelios upon placing him on the board. Weapons change the spell effects for Aphelios.
Blitzcrank, Renekton, Lee Sin, Vi, Jax, Riven, Sejuani
Brawler units gain additional health.
- Two: 20 percent maximum health
- Four: 40 percent maximum health
- Six: 50 percent maximum health
- Eight: 89 percent maximum health
Galio, Sivir, Janna
Civilian units in Set Eight inspire allies to fight harder to protect them by gaining mana every two seconds the longer they remain alive.
- One: 2 mana
- Two: 5 mana
- Three: 10 mana
At the start of combat, Fiddlesticks is dormant. Upon allies dying, Fiddlesticks uses the Corrupted trait to absorb their soul, granting him 15 ability power. Upon falling below 40 percent health, or when all allies have perished, Fiddlesticks will exit their dormant state and enter combat.
Poppy, Wukong, Rell, Riven, Sett
Shortly after the start of combat, Defender units taunt nearby enemies. All allies gain bonus armor and Defender units gain more.
- Two: 30 armor for the team and 60 for Defender units
- Four: 60 armor for the team and 120 for Defender units
- Six: 100 armor for the team and 200 for Defender units
Lulu, Poppy, Annie, Zoe, Nunu
During each round of combat, Gadgeteen champions generate a random modified weapon that can be equipped on any unit. The weapons will fall apart after one round of use. Gadgeteen champions won’t make new weapons to replace the ones left on the bench.
- Three: Create one weapon every round
- Five: Create two weapons every round
Gangplank, Kayle, Fiora, Yasuo, Nilah, Vayne, Zed
All Duelist units gain attack speed from basic attacks, up to 10 stacks.
- Two: Six percent attack speed per stack
- Four: 12 percent attack speed per stack
- Six: 20 percent attack speed per stack
- Eight: 35 percent attack speed per stack
Able to read the weather, Janna uses the Forecaster trait to buff all adjacent allies depending on the current weather conditions, which changes with each game.
LeBlanc, Zoe, Zed
At the start of combat, a Hacker unit summons an H4ckerr!m that takes the champion to the enemy backline. The rider can’t be targeted for the first … seconds of combat. All Hacker units gain Omnivamp.
- Two: 20 percent Omnivamp
Lulu, Lee Sin, Yuumi, Sona, Soraka, Syndra
Upon casting a spell, Heart units grant all allies AP for the rest of combat
- Two: 5 AP
- Four: 10 AP
- Six: 15 AP
Ashe, Renekton, Yasuo, Senna, Sejuani, Zed, Mordekaiser
Each LaserCorps champion is assigned a combat drone. Upon attacking or getting hit by an attack, the drone has a 50 percent chance to deal magic damage to the LaserCorps unit’s target. There is a 0.5-second cooldown. Upon a LaserCorps unit perishing, the drone is re-assigned to the nearest living LaserCorps champion.
- Three: Drone lasers deal 50 magic damage
- Six: Drone lasers deal 130 magic damage
- Nine: Drone padres deal 210 magic damage and each LaserCorps unit gets another drone
Galio, Nasus, Malphite, Yummi, Alistar, Nunu
Upon perishing on the battlefield, Mascot champions retreat to the sideline to cheer on their team. Allies regenerate a percentage of maximum health every three seconds, which is increased by one percent for each cheering Mascot unit. Mascot units regenerate double.
- Two: Regenerate 1.5 percent of health
- Four: Regenerate 2.5 percent of health
- Six: Regenerate 4.5 percent of health
- Eight: Regenerate 7 percent of health
Wukong, Draven, Jax, Sett, Leona
At the start of combat, players designate a PRIME, which combines with the two closes Mecha units, taking a portion of their base health and attack damage.
- Three: 75 percent health and attack damage
- Five: 100 percent health and attack damage
Talon, Annie, Fiora, Alistar, Viego, Aphelios
All Ox Force champions gain attack speed that increases with their missing health. The first time an Ox Force unit would die during combat, they become Invulnerable for 1.5 seconds.
- One: 5 to 10 percent attack speed
- Two: 5 to 15 percent attack speed
- Three: 30 to 60 percent attack speed
- Four: 30 to 60 percent attack speed
- Five: 60 to 120 percent attack speed
- Six: 60 to 120 percent attack speed
Lux, Rell, Yummi, Kai’Sa, Nilah, Ekko, Taliyah, Syndra
Star Guardian units generate mana for the team.
- Three: 35 percent additional mana
- Five: 60 percent additional mana
- Seven: 100 percent additional mana
- Nine: 150 percent additional mana
Jinx, Zoe, Ekko
Prankster units create a target dummy to escape attacks.
- Two: When a Prankster unit falls below 50 percent health, it spawns a target dummy, dashes to a safe location, and restores 500 health.
- Three: The enemy who kills a target dummy is stunned for 1.5 seconds.
Ashe, Ezreal, Kai’Sa, Vayne
Recon units gain attack range. Prior to casting, if there is an enemy in a nearby Hex, the Recon unit will dash to safety while gaining a bonus critical strike chance.
- Two: 10 percent critical strike chance
- Three: 35 critical strike chance
- Four: 60 critical strike chance and all spells from Recon units can Crit.
Sylas, Talon, Camille, Viego, Leona
Renegade champions deal a percentage of damage that increases at breakpoints. The last Renegade unit alive during combat deals more.
- Three: 30 percent and 10 percent bonus damage
- Six: 60 percent and 20 percent bonus damage
Lux, Annie, LeBlanc, Sona, Taliyah
Spellslinger units replace their next attack with an orb of magic that they fling at a random target every six seconds. The orb deals 75 percent of their ability power as magic damage.
- Two: 30 AP
- Four: 60 AP
- Six: 100 AP
Gangplank, Lee Sin, Malphite
Units that have the Supers trait grant allies 30 percent bonus damage at the start of combat. For every three-star unit on the team, the bonus damage percentage is increased by five percent.
Sivir, Senna, Samira, Aphelios
Sureshot champions gain attack damage for the remainder of combat, every five seconds.
- Two: 25 percent AD
- Four: 50 percent AD
Cho’Gath, Rammus, Vel’Koz, Aurelion Sol, Bel’Veth, Zac, Fiddlesticks, Urgot
The Threat trait isn’t technically a trait as other Threat units don’t synergize or increase bonuses. Players can field any number of Threat units as they will act individually, having more power than other Set Eight champions.
Kayle, Ezreal, Vi, Sona, Samira
Underground champions earn progress towards completing a heist with each combat win or loss. It takes nine total progressions to complete a heist. Upon completion, players may choose to take the rewards and start over or continue to get better rewards.
- Three: One progress after each player combat round and three progress with a loss
- Five: Two progress after each player combat round and five progress after a loss
Players can try out these new traits during TFT Set Eight PBE testing, which already began today on November 15. Monsters Attack! will be officially released on December 7.