Blitzcrank, Vayne, and Xin Zhao to receive nerfs in Wild Rift.
Patch 1.0a updates and notes for League of Legends: Wild Rift has been recently revealed by Riot Games, including nerfs for Bliztcranks, Vayne and Xin Zhao.
Riot also said players might expect to see the balance patches in the future more as “regular cadence.” Earlier, Riot had announced that every two weeks a big patch would be released, but if something is too OP or damaged, an emergency patch can be dropped in between.
Here are all the notes and updates in Patch 1.0a:
- Health: 690 to 650
- Health Regen per level: 1.07 to 0.81
Static Field (Ult)
- Damage: 250/375/500 to 200/325/450
- Silence duration: 1 to 0.5 seconds
- Movement speed: 330 to 325
Night Hunter (Passive)
- Movement speed bonus: 30 at level one to 15 at level one/ 20 at level five/ 30 at level nine
Silver Bolts (2)
- Damage: 50/70/90/110 to 30/50/70/90
- Attack Damage: 70 to 64
- Health per level: 115 to 105
- Armor per level: 4.3 to 3.9
- Magic Resist: 38 to 30
Audacious Charge (3)
- Cast range: 6 to 5.5
Crescent Guard (Ult)
- Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds to 100/85/70 seconds
Sever bugs have been squashed in the update. Only the major one has been revealed:
- Fixed an issue where bots were significantly overperforming in Practice Mode.
Oct. 25 Hotfix
The hotfix added a 60 frames-per-second mode for some devices. Riot has said that it is aware that many devices are not able to access higher graphic tiers and is monitoring the impact on game crashes.