Riot has come in with a blast with a number of changes for Patch 13.10, with Mythic item changes being one of several key tweaks, and we’ll go through all of them in this post.
Patch 13.10 was previously known to be one of the largest patches of the year, as Riot stated during the Patch 13.9 preview that there will be numerous changes coming shortly. Soon later, Riot launched a new dev blog with several talks, including the Ivern Rework, Jax visual upgrade, and more. In this post, we’ll be seeing all of the Mythic item changes for the mid-season Patch 13.10.
League of Legends Mythic item changes
Echoes of Helia
- Build Path: Chalice of Blessing (New) + Bandleglass Mirror.
- Gold Cost: 2300.
- 30 Ability Power
- 200 Health
- 15 Ability Haste
- 125% Base Mana Regen
- Unique – Soul Siphon:
- Damaging a champion grants a Soul Shard, up to a maximum of 2. Healing and shielding an ally consumes all Soul Shards and restores 40-120 (ally level) Health, and deals 40-210 (ally level) magic damage per Shard to the nearest enemy champion.
- Unique – Dissonance:
- Gain 3 Ability Power per 25% Base Mana Regeneration.
- Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 5 Ability Haste.
- New Build Path: Amplifying Tome + Rageknife + Pickaxe.
- Gold Cost: 2600 >>> 3200.
- Attack Damage: 0 >>> 30 AD.
- Ability Power: 0 >>> 30 AP.
- Attack Speed: 45% >>> 25% AS.
- Critical Chance: 20% >>> 0.
- (New) Unique – Wrath:
- Attacks apply 30 magic damage On-Hit. Your Critical Strike Chance is converted into up to 200 more (max value).
- Unique – Seething Strike:
- Basic attacks grant 8% Attack Speed, stacking up to 4 times for a maximum of 32% Attack Speed. While fully stacked, every third Attack applies your On-Hit effects twice.
- Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 5% Armor Penetration and 6% Magic Penetration.
Stats have been slightly enhanced, with the prior Unique stat being moved to a straight-up stat.
- Critical Strike Damage: 0 >>> 35%.
- No Longer has Unique – Perfection (shifted to base stats for the item).
- Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 5 Attack Damage.
Except for the passives and the new Mythic trait, the item’s stats remain unchanged.
- Unique – Impermanence:
- Abilities deal up to 20% increased damage based on Critical Strike Chance.
- Mythic Passive:
- Grants all other Legendary items 5 Ability Haste.
- Gold Cost: 3000 >>> 3100.
- Attack Damage: 55 >>> 60 AD.
- Ability Haste: 15 >>> 20.
- Unique Active – Wraith Step:
- Movement Speed: 20% >>> 25%.
- During the active, you generate stacks two times faster.
- Haunt: Gain up to 100 Spectral Shards while moving. Gain up to 50 Movement Speed out of champion combat based on the number of Spectral Shards. While at max shards, gain 10-20 Lethality. Shards will reset 4 seconds after dealing damage to an enemy champion.
- Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 8 Attack Damage.
All of these item changes will hit liv on the League of Legends server in Patch 13.10 on May 17, 2023.