Patch 13.22 League of Legends promises to be a particularly intriguing update, as it prominently emphasizes the application of nerfs and various adjustments. This recurring pattern of implementing more nerfs than buffs reflects Riot Games’ unwavering commitment to maintaining a balanced and enjoyable experience for its player base.
As we look ahead to the first update of November, Riot Games is poised to introduce a series of substantial changes. These adjustments encompass three buffs, seven nerfs, and three significant adjustments for champions that have been under close scrutiny throughout Season 13 meta. Riot’s lead game designer, Phroxzon, has confirmed these developments in anticipation of the patch’s highly-anticipated release.
LoL players can already delve into the freshly released LoL patch 13.22, which went live on November 8, 2023. Although it’s important to note that not every single buff, nerf, and adjustment may ultimately make it through the rigorous League PBE, it’s safe to assume that the majority of these changes will become a part of the game midway through the week, significantly shaping the competitive landscape of the Summoner’s Rift.
League of Legends patch 13.22 notes
Mage basic attacks
- Timing changes: Rumble, Singed, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Xerath, Ivern, Neeko, Ahri, Twisted Fate, Teemo
- Missile Speed changes: Karthus, Cassiopeia, Annie, Veigar, Teemo, Orianna
- Attack Speed changes: Singed, Heimerdinger, Annie, Vel’Koz, Xerath, Lissandra, Zilean, Anivia, Zoe, Ryze, Syndra, Taliyah, Ahri, LeBlanc
- E bonus attack damage increased from 2-3 percent max health to 2-3.4 percent max health.
- W bonus armor increased from 30-40, total armor scaling unchanged
- Q damage reduced from 60-220 to 60-200 (attack damage ratio unchanged), armor shred reduced from 10-26 to 10-20 percent.
- R damage reduced from 150-500 (plus 110 percent bonus attack damage) to 150-450 (plus 70 percent bonus attack damage). Ability power ratio unchanged.
- E bonus armor reduced from 4-16 to 2-14.
- E ability power ratio reduced from 85 to 80 percent.
- R ability power ratio reduced from 60 to 50 percent.
- Q required bonus health for minimum cast time increased from 1200 to 1600.
- Q bonus attack speed reduced from 10-60 to 10-50 percent.
- R damage over time ratio reduced from 112 to 80 percent bonus attack damage, base damage unchanged, burst damage unchanged, total damage reduced from 185-505 (plus 232 percent) to 185-505 (plus 200 percent).
- Q damage reduced from 30-170 to 30-150 (50 percent bonus attack damage ratio unchanged), healing reduced from 40-100 to 40-80 (30 percent bonus attack damage plus 40 percent ability power plus 1.6 lethality ratio unchanged).
- Passive bonus health ratio reduced from five to four percent.
- Base armor reduced from 22 to 18.
- Basic attack frame decreased from 20.8 percent to 20.
- Blaze Passive monster modifier increased from 220 percent to 230 percent.
- E damage changed from 65-165 (plus 50 percent ability power) to 60-180 (plus 60 percent ability power).
- E cooldown refund changed from three seconds to 40 percent of cooldown (this is a buff before ~70 ability haste).
- R travel time reduced from 0.55 to 0.5 seconds.
The full Janna changes can be viewed here.
- Passive damage changed from 4-25 (plus seven percent ability power) to 5-30 (plus five percent ability power). 50-250 ability power breakeven.
- Q cooldown increased from 9-5 seconds to 10-5.
- W shield reduced from 50-150 (plus 25 percent ability power) to 50-150 (plus 20 percent ability power).
- Vision reveal radius when attacking from fog-of-war reduced from 400 to 300.
- Reveal circle duration reduced from 4.5 seconds to two seconds.
- Within 10 seconds of taking epic objective, all allied pings directed at player will be visible to team.
- The Alert and Enemy Missing ping can only be used three times before being limited.
- Quickplay Mode will be going live region by region during this patch. Blind Pick will be disabled for each server as Quickplay goes live.