South America and Brazil are the next regions to be testing a beta version of League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Here is some information the Brazil community revealed.
* Note: This is the information disclosed so it has not been confirmed*
- Most current phones can play Wild Rift.
- A match of LoL Wild Rift will last about 15 – 25 minutes.
- No items for junglers.
- The maximum level is 15.
- A total of 15 offensive items, 14 magic items and 14 defensive items. Teleport can be purchased.
- There are 5 dragons like the PC version
This is the most important information in this test that we can know that the current Wild Rift does not have items for the junglers.
This is a huge difference from the PC version. However, it is also possible that Riot Games has not added to the current test version. Maybe in the future, they will add jungle items for the next versions.