League of Legends is getting back to its regular update schedule, as patch 13.3 is on the way
With patch 13.3, Riot will make big changes to League of Legends. Overall, patch 13.1B introduced Fighter item adjustments as well as ADC tweaks. Patch 13.3 will be the next significant update, as Riot is bringing in more changes. Riot Phreak has teased support adjustments a while earlier, as well as new jungle gank modifications.
In addition, a handful of League of Legends champions may return to the meta, as lead designer Matt “Phroxzon” Leung-Harrison said in his tweet. Champions like Kayle, Kayn, and more, have all fallen out of the meta, are targeted to receive buffs for this patch. Without further ado, let’s go through all of the changes coming in League of Legends Patch 13.3.
League of Legends Patch 13.3 full preview
- Passive move speed 8% >>> 10%
- E on-hit damage ratio .2 >>> .25
- E missing health active 8-10% >>> 8-12%
- Q bonus AD ratio 1.0 >>> 1.2.
- E now a total AD ratio (same at level 1, better after)
- E Slow 20-60% >>> 20-80%
- Assassin Passive Extra Damage: 13-40% >>> 15-45% (based on level)
- NON RHAAST Q Damage: 75 / 95/115 / 135 / 155 (+65% bonus AD) >>> 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150 (+80% bonus AD) (Note – Rhaast has different damage scaling that is unchanged)
- Dance emote now scales with MS
- W CD: 18-14s >>> 16-12s
- MP5: 6 >>> 8
- Mana Regen Growth: 0.8 >>> 1
- Q Mana: 50-70 >>> 50
- R CD: 60-30s >>> 50-30s
- Q Mana Cost: 40-60 >>> 45-65
- E Damage: 80/110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+50% AP) >>> 65 / 100 / 135 / 170 / 205 (+50% AP)
- E cooldown refresh: 1 second >>> 0.75 seconds
- E damage 80-180 >>> 60-180
- R damage 80-120 >>> 70-110 (stacks also nerfed)
- W AP Ratio: 4% per 100 AP >>> 3% per 100 AP
- E Damage: 60-260 (+90% AP) >>> 60-240 (+80% AP)
- Q Knockup Duration: 1s >>> 0.65s
- Q Stun Duration: 11.25s >>> 1s
- W Min Stun: 0.35/0.45/0.55/0.65/0.75 >>> 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5
- R Resist Lost: 65% Bonus >>> 85% Bonus
- 10+9% max HP >>> 20-300 based on level. This is a buff after level 5.
Early Jungle Ganks
- Treat Gold: 30s >>> 20s
- XP From Large Monsters: 75 >>> 85
- Stealth Ward Trinket CD: 240-120 >>> 210-120
- Tower Damage: 162-344 (0-14 minutes) >>> 182-350 (0-14 minutes)
- Cooldown: 40s >>> 50s
- Ranged Damage to Wards: 3 >>> 2
- No longer instakills traps
- Cost: 3000 >>> 3200
- Cooldown: 60 >>> 90
- Max HP: 10% >>> 15%
- Healing: 8% max HP >>> 12% max HP
- Most sourcers will now stack multiplicatively together (general nerf to Tenacity stacking)
On January 30, the first preview of Patch 13.3 was released, which featured a buff for Jarvan IV. However, they are no longer appear, suggesting that the developers may have moved them to another date.
Patch 13.3 is set to be released on live servers on February 8th.
You must log in to post a comment.