Riot Games is looking ahead to the next big tournament, the 2023 Mid-Season Invitational, and implementing a slew of champion adjustments in League Patch 13.7 as the run-in starts.
In 13.7’s change list, which was first revealed by lead dev Phroxzon on March 27, are a slew of strong choices ranging from Veigar and Annie to Wukong and Lee Sin. Fans have also started to gripe about Zeri once more.
Without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about League Patch 13.7.
League of Legends Patch 13.7 Overview
- Armor increased from 44 to 47.
- Base health increased from 670 to 685.
- E cooldown increased from 12-8s to 12-10s, base shield reduced from 60-220 to 60-200.
- Armor increased from 19 to 22.
- Attack speed growth increased from to 5 to 6 percent.
- Skill recommender changed from Q max suggestion to W max.
- Passive duration increased from 30 to 45, summon range increased from 500 to 700.
- Q mana cost increased from 65-85 to 70-110, stab range reduced from 370 to 325.
- W mana cost changed from 40 flat to 40-20, damage per rank increased from 50-90 to 50-118, total damage increased from 50-200 to 50-210.
- Crit bonus increased from 20 to 30 percent.
- R cooldown reduced from 120-60 to 100-60.
- Attack damage growth increased from 3.5 to 3.75.
- Oathsworn Bond Ceremony has been shortened by four seconds.
- Passive dagger ability power ratio increased from 65-95 percent to 70-100 percent.
- R bonus attack damage ratio changed from 18 percent bonus attack damage (plus 30 percent bonus attack damage per 100 percent bonus attack speed) to 16 percent bonus attack damage (plus 50 percent bonus attack damage per 100 percent bonus attack speed).
- Isolation range reduced from 425 to 375.
- W evolution slow reduced from 60 to 40 percent, isolated slow reduced from 90 to 75 percent.
- R duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Base attack damge reduced from 68 to 66.
- Base attack range reduced from 36 to 34.
- Passive attack speed reduced from 60-100 to 50-100 percent.
- Q damage reduced from 70-270 to 65-265.
- W percentage bonus armor reduced from 40-100 to 40-80 percent.
- Passive elite monster damage cap reduced from 300 to 250.
- Q cooldown increased from 18-12 to 19-13.
- R cooldown increased from 120-80 to 130-90.
- Q cooldown refund on hit reduced from three to two seconds.
- Q ability power ratio changed from 60 to 45-65 percent.
- W ability power ratio changed from 100 to 70-110 percent.
- R ability power ratio changed from 75 to 65-75 percent.
- Q damage adjusted from 55-155 (plus 70 percent base attack damage) to 45-145 (plus 80 percent base attack damage).
- E attack damage ratio increased from 110 to 120 percent, ability power ratio increased from 90 to 100 percent.
- Base attack damage reduced from 68 to 66.
- W cooldown increased from 22-12 to 22-14.
- E bonus attack speed reduced from 40-60 to 35-55 percent.
- Passive shield increased from 100-475 to 100-575 (heavily backloaded).
- E damage amp changed from 25 percent base damage per stack up to two stacks to plus 15-25 percent total damage per stack (scaling with champion level) up to four stacks.
- Health growth reduced from 115 to 110.
- Passive shield steal reduced from 60 to 50 percent.
- R attack damage ratio reduced from 100 to 85 percent.
- Attack damage reduced from 65 to 55.
- Haste increased from zero to 15.
- AR reduced from 50 to 45.
- Build path reverted to pre-change path again.
- Health increased from 500 to 550.
Catalyst of Aeons
- Total cost increased from 1,100 to 1,300.
- Health increased from 225 to 300.
- Total cost of Rod of Ages and Abyssal Mask unchanged.
- Oblivion Orb, Morellonomicon, Chemtech Putrifier, Executioner’s Calling, Mortal Reminder, and Chempunk Chainsword now all apply Grevious Wounds to targets where the damage would originally be completely blocked by a shield. Invulnerable targets will still not have Grevious Wounds applied.
According to Riot’s official patch schedule, League of Legends patch 13.7 will be released on the live servers on April 5, 2023.