Patch 13.11 is on its way, with a patch preview issued not long ago
League of Legends has received its largest patch of Season 13 thus far. Patch 13.10 altered the game’s surroundings, forcing players to reconsider their approach to League of Legends.
The switching of Mythic Items is one of Patch 13.10’s highlights. There was also a rework of Draktharr’s Duskblade and many more items. There were also several system adjustments, such as minions, unleashed teleport, and trinkets.
Patch 13.11 will be released soon, following up on all of the improvements made in Patch 13.10. There will be some follow-up modifications, as well as some additional balancing improvements and Rell mid-scope updates. Not to mention, the DRX Worlds 2022 skins will officially go live with Patch 13.11.
League of Legends Patch 13.11 full notes
- Q damage increased from 30-130 to 40-140.
- Q cooldown reduced from 14-6 to 12-6.
- W ability power ratio increased from 0.55 to 0.6, summon range increased from 500 to 525.
- Q jump logic adjusted.
- W on-hit damage now applies to allies.
- Enemies in brush now revealed.
- E now refreshes if no enemies hit.
- Autos no longer miss when target leaves vision.
- Total attack damage on attack increased from 90 percent to 100 percent.
- Base attack damage and attack damage growth reduced from 66 and 3.75 to 61 and 3.25 (Riot devs say: “This is a buff considering the passive”).
- Q and E damage increased to compensate for base AD changes.
- Health regen and growth increased from 3.75 and 0.55 to 4 and 0.75.
- Base health increased from 574 to 600.
- E cooldown reduced from 14-8 to 10-8 seconds.
- Tremors rate reduced from 1.5 seconds to one second.
- Passive max heal changed from 20-190 to 15-125 (plus 2-12 percent max health).
- Q cooldown reduced from four to 4-2 seconds, reveal duration reduced from five to three seconds.
- E cooldown reduced from 18-14 to 16-12 seconds.
- R cooldown changed from 120 seconds flat to 120-80 seconds, damage per second increased from 50-150 to 60-180.
- W cooldown changed from 8-6 seconds to six seconds.
- E mana cost increased from 60-100 to 80-100, ability power ratio per second reduced from 25 percent to 20 percent.
- W base damage per seconds reduced from 20 to 14.
- Q attack damage per rank reduced from 5-30 to 4.5-27.
- Changes removed from patch.
- Attack speed growth reduced from 1.36 percent to one percent.
Rell mid-scope update
- Base attack speed increased from 0.55 to 0.625.
- Attack speed ratio increased from 0.55 to 0.625.
- Attack speed growth reduced from two to 1.5 percent.
- Armor growth reduced from 4.2 to three.
- Magic resistance growth reduced from 2.05 to one.
- Base movement speed reduced from 335 to 330.
Break the Mold
- Resistance steal reduced from 10 to 2.5 percent
- Minimum resistance reduction reduced from 5-12 (based on level) to 1.25-3 (based on level).
- Duration increased from four to five seconds.
- New Effect: Resistance steal now stacks up to five times per target, abilities now apply one stack per target, gained resistances remain for the full duration even if a target dies.
- Remved: No longer steals resistances from minions, no longer deals 8-16 (based on level) bonus magic damage on-hit, damaging a new target no longer refreshes duration on all targets.
- Base damage reduced from 70-250 to 60-200.
- Damage against monsters increased from 100 to 250 percent.
- Cast time increased from 0.35 to 0.5 seconds.
- Forward range reduced from 685 to 520 units.
- Backward range increased from 150 to 220 units.
- Cooldown increased from 9-5 to 11-9 seconds.
- New effect: Now stuns targets hit for 0.75 seconds, now lunges forward 100 units when casting (does not count as a movement spell).
- Removed: Damage is no longer reduced to 50 percent against targets beyond the first, no longer heals herself or tethered ally for 10-30 (plus 30 percent ability power) (plus four percent of missing health) per champion hit.
Ferromancy: Crash Down
- Removed: No longer passively grants her 5-15 percent (based on level) bonus movement speed.
- Bonus resistances increased from 10 to 12 percent.
- Damage against monsters increased from 100 to 250 percent.
- Base damage reduced from 70-210 to 70-190.
- Base shield reduced from 35-135 to 30-130.
- Shield health ratio reduced from 12 to 10 percent maximum health.
- Slide distance reduced from 375 to 320 units.
- Effect radius reduced from 200 to 180 units.
- Dash range reduced from 500 to 400 units.
- Knock up duration reduced from one to 0.75 seconds.
Ferromancy: Mount Up
- New effect: Now passively grants her 15-35 percent bonus attack speed and 75 bonus attack range while dismounted.
- New effect: She is now slowed by 15 percent while dismounted, bonus movement speed now decays over the duration.
- Bonus movement speed changed to 30 percent at all ranks from 25-45 percent.
- Damage against monsters increased to 250 percent from 100 percent.
- Removed: Base movement speed is no longer changed to 280 while dismounted, movement speed is no longer capped at 290−400 (based on level) while dismounted.
Full Tilt (New E)
- Cost 40 mana
- Cooldown 15 seconds
- Range 1,200 units
- Passive – Mounted Alacrity: Rell gains 5-50 (based on level) bonus movement speed, reduced to 50 percent in combat.
- Active: Rell and an ally charge, gaining up to 15-25 percent bonus movement speed for three seconds, doubled when moving towards enemies or a bonded ally within 1,200 units. Rell’s next basic attack or Shattering Strike within three seconds explodes in a 300-unit radius, deal 25-60 (plus 30 percent ability power) (plus 2-4 percent of target’s maximum health) magic damage. Deals 250 percent damage against monsters.
- Damage amp increased from 0-15 to 0-20 percent, health threshold for max damage increased from 20 to 30 percent.
- Damage type changed from magic to physical.
- 20 plus 60 percent total attack damage plus 45 percent ability power changed to 35-85 plus 65 percent total attack damage plus 60 percent ability power.
- Chain heal increased from 20-35 to 20-40 percent. Single heal increased from 15-25 to 15-30 percent.
- Attack damage increased from 60 to 65.
- Ability hasted reduced from to 20 to 15.
- Mythic passive now gives five attack damage instead of five ability haste.
- Energize damage increased from 60-170 to 80-190.
- Minion damage increased from 220 percent to 250 percent.
- Bonus attack speed changed from 15-30 percent (ally level) to 20 percent.
Echoes of Helia
- Healing per shard reduced from 20-100 (levels 1-18) to 20-100 (levels 6-18). Damage per shard changed from 30-200 (levels 1-18) to 30-180 (levels 6-18).
- On-hit damage reduced from 30 to 15.
- Bonus lethality reduced from 8-20 to 3-12.
- Haste reduced from 20 to 15.
- Distance per stack increased from 45 to 55.
- Attack damage reduced from 55 to 50.
- Energize damage changed from 25 plus 65 percent total attack damage to 15 plus 60 percent total attack damage.
DRX Worlds 2022 skins
League of Legends Patch 13.11 is set to go live on June 1, 2023.