Disclaimer: This is just an PBE update so It might be changed in the future. Riot also stated that they are pending for testing. We will try our best to give you the most accurate and latest updates in this post.
Today, we will cover up new skins and the massive system updates that might be coming up next patches, stay tune and the second part will be on air as soon as we could as its cover many champion balances.
Link to Part 2 can be found here: https://notagamer.net/massive-changes-new-buffs-and-reworks-coming-in-patch-10-12-p2-league-of-legends/.
High Noon Irelia, High Noon Senna and Hextech Nocturne will be released. You will have to unlock the Hextech Nocturne via Gemstone but these beautiful High Noon Skins will be added to the already impressive High Noon Skin Line. Lucian now finally has his partner in crime.
Unlike other patches where there’re slightly a few to none changes, but this patch is hugely different, LOL receives a tons of update. Cloud/Inferno Terrain Rift, Ghost, Guardian, Predator, Unflinching, Taste of Blood and Approach Velocity all received changes.
Cloud Rift: Since released, the Cloud Rift was arguably to be the least impactful terrain in Summoner Rift.
- [New] Movement spped in wind areas increased to 35% when out of combat.
- [New] Scryers Bloom outside of base gates.
- [New] Scryers Bloom near tri-bush.
- The Cloud Rift now can be seen as the safest Rift in LOL. Riot has emphasized the importance of speed-bonus zones and also helped players to control the visions war more effectively by the 2 new Scryers Bloom which is relatively safe for the defending team to pop. The bonus movement speed buff can also help support players can quickly rush to middle river, place some wards and retreat. In case of diving, the dived team can quickly response and counter gank the aggressive, greedy enemies.
Inferno Rift: This Rift is a way too similar to Mountain Rift. In order to create more distinction and evolve a brutal aggressive strategy, a few changes have been made.
- [New] Blast cone near Gromp Camp.
- [New] Blast cone outside of base gates.
Ghost: Not many heroes in LOL can use Ghost effectively, here is the response from Riot. Even though the Movement Speed bonus and spell cooldown’s nerfed, the spell now is much more reliable and be aware, Darius’s looking at you.
- [Nerf] Movement speed: 28 – 45% > 20 – 40%.
- [Nerf] Cooldown: 180 > 210 seconds.
- [Removed] 2 seconds ramp up.
- [New] Adds 4 – 7 seconds to the duration on takedown.
Guardian: Before 10.12, Guardian users have to be careful when to stay close to their allies, Guardian can pop when taking just a single, tiny little hit from a support champion. This change will guarantee this problem won’t happened. Guardian now is also much stronger and much more reliable for players who love them.
- [Buff] Range: 175 – 350.
- [Trigger condition] Any damage > 75 – 200 damage in the last 2.5 seconds or lethal damage.
- [Shield] 70 – 150 > 80 – 200.
- [Removed] Movement Speed.
Predator: change from burst damage to mobility.
- [Buff]: 150 – 100 > 100 – 70 seconds.
- [Nerf]: 60 – 180 (+0.4 base AD)(+0.25 base AP) > 30 – 90 (+0.2 base AD)(+0.1 base AP).
- [Removed] Start of the game cooldown.
- [Removed] Channel activation.
- [New] Only deals damage and ends the hunt against enemy champions.
- [Updated] Grants 6.75 reduced to movement speed to 45% movement speed > Accelerate to 45% bonus MS over 1.5 seconds while moving toward enemy champions.
- [Nerf] Hunt duration: 15 > 10 seconds.
- [Updated] Passive: Gain 10% tenacity and Slow resist increase to 30% based on missing health (Max benefit: at 30% health).
Taste of Blood
- [Updated] Now has a buffbar icon tracking its cooldown state.
Approach Velocity: this is more so a buff since most champions run Approach Velocity won’t use it to save their allies.
- [Updated] Gain 75% movement speed moving towards a movement impaird enemy champion.
- [Updated] Double moving towards an enemy champion you have impaired.