Rumble players should brace themselves for huge updates in League of Legends, as the devs are planning substantial adjustments for the champion
According to datamined information from Spideraxe, Riot Games is shaking up every single one of Rumble’s skills. Most significantly, the Yordle now has maximum health converters on his Q and W, which is most likely intended to encourage players to build him in a more bruiser-like playstyle.
League of Legends Rumble changes
- Base health reduced from 659 to 650
- Health growth increased from 99 to 105
- Maximum heat increased from 100 to 150 (Overheat now at 150)
- Overheat duration reduced from 5.25 seconds to 4
- P bonus attack speed changed from 20% – 80% linear to 50% – 130% lvl growth
- P monster damage cap changed from 80 flat to 50 – 150
- Q base damage reduced from 180 – 340 to 135 – 195
- Q now deals 6% – 10% max HP, capped at 60 – 300 against monsters
- Q minion damage reduced from 60% – 80% to 55% – 75%
- W reduced from 60 – 180 + 45% AP to 10 – 50 + 30% AP
- W shield now scales with 6% max HP
- E heat increased from 10 to 20
- R cooldown increased from 100 – 70 to 130 – 80
- R AP ratio increased from 35% to 40%
Rumble’s base stats will be tweaked, with lower starting health and greater health growth. Furthermore, his maximum heat will be boosted from 100 to 150, but the duration of Overheat will be lowered to four seconds.
Both Rumble’s Q and W will now scale with maximum health, with his Q causing 6-10% of maximum HP damage and his W 6% of maximum health damage. When it comes to his Q, basic damage and minion damage will both be lowered. The shield on W will also be toned down significantly.
Rumble’s E and ultimate have both been modified, with his E providing 20 heat and his R cooldown and AP ratio being raised.
With these improvements, Rumble players might gain more advantages from building tanky, AP items, improving their health, and increasing their Q damage.