Riot plans to improve Dr. Mundo in the jungle, so expect huge updates of him shortly
Dr. Mundo has been one of League of Legends’ most intriguing champions. The champion has been reworked to enable him to emerge as a front-line threat. Ever since the champion’s reworked, his impact in the top lane has been immense.
Riot, on the other hand, was not pleased with how the champion performed in the rift. As a result, they’re delivering another big update to push him further into the jungle.
Riot Twin Enso, a League of Legends champion designer, teased about Dr. Mundo’s kit being tweaked in early August, and now he has officially revealed the entire modifications coming to League PBE.
- AD Per Level: 3.5 >> 3.
- Base MR: 32 >>> 29.
- MR Per Level: 2.050 >>> 2.3
(P) Goes Where He Pleases
- Maximum Health Regeneration per 5 seconds: 0.8-1.6% Max Health >>> 0.4-2.5% Max Health
- Canister Current Health Loss: 7% Current Health >>> 3% Current Health
- Canister Maximum Health Heal: 8% Max Health >>> 4% Max Health
(Q) Infected Bonesaw
- Health Cost: 50 >>> 60.
(W) Heart Zapper
- Health Cost: 5% Current Health >>> 8% Current Health
- Gray Health Heal (When Not Hit): 0% >>> 50%
- Damage Stored as Gray Health: 25/30/35/40/45% damage taken >>> 80-95% damage taken based on level in the first 0.75 seconds, then 25% for the remainder of the duration
- Duration: 4 >>> 3 seconds
(E) Blunt Force Trauma
- Passive Bonus AD: 15/20/25/30/35 + 25/30/35/40/45 based on missing health >>> 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5% maximum health
- [Removed] Does not push small monsters anymore
- Monster Damage: 200% >>> 250%
(R) Maximum Dosage
- [Removed] Bonus AD
- Missing Health as Maximum Health: 8/11.5/15% >>> 15/20/25%
- [Added] At Rank 3 (Level 15), both healing effects are increased by an additional 5% per nearby enemy champion
Riot wishes to relocate Mundo to the jungle and make significant adjustments to his W. They are hoping that the Dr. Mundo adjustments would persuade players in that manner. Furthermore, the modifications will make him a better late-game tank than previously. The champion is intended to be more of a late-game tank in the jungle, as Riot desires.
Because the modifications have already been pushed to the PBE server, the update will likely be released in Patch 12.23 on December 7.